onsdag 7. juli 2010

Hot hot hot

Not much going on these days. The weather is ridiculously hot. It's closing in on 100 degrees in the shade, meaning that its about 34 degrees celcius, IN THE SHADE. PHEW. We keep hiding out upstairs in the airconditioned room. It's fantastic, but it isn't 100% fantastic either, it just seems like its too hot for the AC to handle. ah well.

The sun is setting and the heat will hopefully become tolerable. We are going out for some food in a little while. Oh god, I just realized I turned into one of the 14-18year old bloggers who mention every little thing they do during the day. Ha ha.
We've been here for over a week already and I really do feel we aren't doing much. But then again, isn't that what vacationing should be all about? I don't know. Sometimes I feel like just sitting here is not enough, that I ought to be doing something -but I really don't feel like it.

The Americans are discussing politics, how the system works and how President Obama is doing. The general response from this camp -not very good. I dunno, I actually don't know anything about this. I also do not know much about Norwegian politics. Frankly, I really haven't cared much. However, maybe I should. Maybe I should get more into it, read up in it, and join the discussion. We live in the safest country in the world. One of the countries with the safest economy, and with the lowest amount of crime per capita... How I know this? Mainly because my boyfriend tells me.I feel like I should read up on things, but really I don't know where to start. There is so much I would like to know more about, not necessarily politics, but food, excersize, life in general...

ah well... maybe I have to make my new hobby reading up on things so I can be a smarter person... or that doesn't sound right, a more informed person? blah, I dunno.
xoxo
M

Ingen kommentarer: